Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Brubbisms

Brubbs has decided to be a big boy all the sudden.I want to remember his babyhood before it's gone...
  • Eee-Yo means hold me. He says this no less than 252 times a day. "Eee-yo, Momma! Eee-yo!!"
  • Wee-ah means Olivia. She loves that he calls her this. I think she'll be sad when he starts to call her Olivia.
  • Cow-ner Cow-ner means he wants to sit next to me while I cook. He's been doing this since he was big enough to sit in the bumbo. That's a long time. He loves his momma.
  • Nee-NO means water bottle. He can SAY water bottle, but for some reason still calls his water bottle nee-no. No, we don't give him baby bottles!!! It's one of those juice bottles with a head on the top that we refill with water to use instead of a sippy cup.
  • His favorite song should be Twinkle Twinkle or something like that, but it's a gospel song written by my friend Marvin Williams called, "Bow Now." He sings it a LOT.
  • He closes his eyes and bows his head to pray.
  • He calls me babe. He gets it from his dad, but it cracks me up EVERY time. Seriously, he'll hand me something and say, "Here you go, Babe!" Ha! Seriously, hysterical.
  • He wants to do EVERYTHING KK does. They are best friends.
  • He and KK play "pizza" where she'll say, "You want some PIZZA?? and he'll say, "YUP!" then they high five and laugh. Such a silly game, but it makes us all laugh.
  • When I ask him if he needs to go potty he'll say, "Do YOU need to go potty??"
  • He loves Thomas the train. He calls him "POM-is."
  • He loves Diego. He calls him "A-Go!"
  • He slides down the stairs on his belly. REALLY fast. He got this move from Addi.
  • Tee-TAR means Guitar. He LOVES to play his play guitar.
  • He calls race cars "car cars."
  • He wants to play hide and seek, but never hides and counts random numbers then yells out, "READY NOT!" and comes screaming around the house "looking" for people.
Love this sweet boy. So sad that he's growing up, but so thankful for each day I've been given to watch over him and lead him to Jesus. When I first saw this picture I wanted to delete it. His hair looks all ruffled, he's dirty, and sticking out his tongue. Then it hit me. He looks like a...BOY!! So, I've decided it's one of my new favorite pictures of my SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment