Monday, March 26, 2012

MIA on the BLOG

I spelled BLOG in my head so that the title sounded cool. Ha!
I've been MIA in blog world because I've been on facebook more. Any time I'm posting on Facebook I end up not blogging. I want to fix that, because there's something much more homey about a blog, so I'll try to do better about posting.
Latest Smittle news story:
So, I posted a few weeks ago about Lulu asking what sex meant. I guess she's smarter than I thought and put two and two together. This past week we were at the zoo, and had seen several mating animals as love is indeed in the air with it being spring time. While we were gazing at the giraffes it was obvious to anyone(even Bubby) that the giraffe's were in need of some private time. Olivia let out a half laugh and in a very loud voice says, "Boy. Those giraffes are really sexing it up! I bet they have a baby soon!"  Uhhh, what? Every mother's eye was on me to see what I'd say. This time I didn't have a nice response. I wish I could say I did. Can I just ship her off for a while and let someone else figure out what to do with her???
In other news my mom and I went to see Sandi Patty & Friends last night. A great concert! I've decided I don't care if you think I'm lame. I really love that music! There were so many times last night when we'd just laugh from amazement of talent. I'm posting a video for anyone who cares. This isn't from the concert,  but is one of the songs they sang.

And another
This song always makes me cry. Ha!

One more. I'm SORRY! This is the music I listened to my entire childhood!

Needless to say, we had a great night!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA...HAAAAA!!!! I can't tell you how much Olivia's comment is making me laugh!!! Where the heck did she come up with that?!?! I mean, I know that you and Scotty are careful with what you let your kids watch and stuff...

    ReplyDelete