Sunday, May 20, 2012

21 Bullet Holes

Who doesn't love a bulleted post? What's that? You don't? Well, you'll want to skip past this little gem of a post, because today is brought to you by the bullet people. I haven't done a bulleted post in a while now, so you newbie readers might get a kick out of some of these new thoughts...
  • When I first started having kids I used to say I wouldn't know what to do with a school-aged kid. Now that I have one of those I feel the same way about high school kids...
  • I have baby fever. Go ahead and gawk if you want. I've never been one to do things like everyone else.
  • I don't like movies that are too true to life because they scare me. For instance, if there was a movie about a family that had 5 kids and one of the kids got beamed up by some hairy alien I'd be worried one of my kids was going to be beamed up by some hairy alien. It's true. Strange, but true.
  • I cry at dumb drama tv shows(including Survivor and Grey's). When Tarzan got to see his wife on the island I was bawling like a stinky baby!
  • I am an organizing FREAK, but my personal drawer in the bathroom is a mess. DON'T you DARE try to go and find it in my bathroom either. I know that's what you're thinking right now. DON'T
  • Now I'm worried someone is going to somehow find a reason to be in my bathroom and see my drawer, so I'm thinking about going to organize it now.
  • I still say "like." Seriously. Like, I say like, like, 457354 times a day. Like, I can't stop, and like I know, like, that, like, people stopped, like, saying it, like in, like 1999. It's painful. I wish I didn't do it, but especially when I'm nervous the likes come out.
  • I also talk more country when I'm nervous. Strange.
  • I like wearing jewelry, but don't every buy expensive stuff. I have some pearls and one pair of diamonds, but everything else comes from the dollar jewelry store. I can wear it once and one of the kids can pull it off and break it and I won't care. AND, I can buy LOTS of different colors!
  • I love Jimmy Fallon. I think he is HYSTERICAL. I think it's mostly because he reminds me of Manly. He'll tell a joke and laugh at it. Even if no one else is laughing. Funny stuff.....
  • I don't like wet things.
  • I don't like the sound of the ventahood or the bathroom vent. DRIVES. ME. CRAZY.
  • I love to sing. Love it. I sing in that shower,  sing around the house, sing at church. I'm usually singing in my head too, so don't interrupt.
  • I don't wash the sheets enough. I think it came from a time when I had to wash them every day because KK would pee on the bed at least twice a day. So glad that time has past. SO glad.
  • I can play the harmonica. I learned by a book my parents got me when I was about 12 in Mountain View. I'd just sit around playing it until I finally taught myself how to play. Now, when the kids have the musical instruments out I'll sneak one out and play and fascinate them! Fun times.
  • I dream of being in musicals again. I used to do some theatre stuff, but it's been years now since I've been on that sort of stage. Maybe someday that season will return.
  • I love Mia's current state. She will crawl up to someone(me, Manly, or Luce) and hold her hands out to be held. When you pick her up she'll snuggle her way up to your face and wrap her arms around you so tight. It reminds me of a koala. I've been calling her Koko recently because of it. We'll see if that name sticks.
  • Isaiah has been biting a lot lately. I know it's because it feels good to his teething gums, but still. It hurts. I WILL NOT bite him, so don't suggest it. Thanks.
  • My documents and pictures are all in tidy files on my computer. This makes it SO easy to find stuff on here. For me. Manly might not have the easiest time finding "That one thing, the one with the...thing." Oh silly silly man. Maybe you should look in the Manly doesn't have a clue file folder.=) Hey. I'm not a hater. I love that sweet darlin of a man.
  • Manly and I always have the same side of the bed to sleep on, but when he's not home and I'm resting I always sit on his side. Strange.
  • I LOVE fried rice, but it makes me sick.
That's it for now. Maybe I'll do this more often. I feel like I just had a session with Manly. Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment