Monday, June 18, 2012

My Boy Will Be a Man

It's hard for me to believe that my dirt-loving boy will someday be a man. I want to freeze each moment with him right now.
He's learning so much each day. He says new things each day. He's rough and tough and still cries just as much as my girls did at this age.

He's totally blown my mind as far as what to expect from a boy! He cracks me up and gets me frustrated. He's just a joy and such a handsome little boy.
He's currently working on loving and protecting his sisters. Ha! Sometimes he has a hard time keeping his hands(and teeth) to himself.
Someday he'll lead his family just like his dad. He'll make me proud and he'll be such a blessing to his family.
His dad is setting such a great example for him. I'm so blessed to have a manly man that will teach his son to love God and others.
I know he'll grow up loving to laugh too. HA!

I think he'll be a mighty fine catch someday!




No comments:

Post a Comment