Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Holy Sidewalks, Batman! There's a TRACTOR In Our Yard!

So, our little hometown has FINALLY decided it's a good idea to install sidewalks in our neighborhood. We are so glad! Each day during the school year there are about 15 kids that walk through our yard when they get off the bus. They tend to cause a scene and speak so vulgarly that most of the time we end up having to go inside any time they come through. I don't mean to be un-neighborly, but it's not something I want my kids to be exposed to. Especially not in my own yard!I know the sidewalk isn't going to end that, but at least they'll have a straight shot through the yard and it might speed things up a bit. ANYWAY, while they were working on the sidewalk they left their TRACTORS in our yard. My sweet sweet Bubby sat at the window day and night watching them, so one evening Manly took him out to see them. He was in HEAVEN. Here are the pics to prove it. Now, don't go telling the city!





No comments:

Post a Comment