Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dude, My Shorts are on FIRE!

So, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned on here before, but we have pizza and a movie night on Friday nights. Scotty works late on Friday's, so it's a special treat for the kids and I to relax, not cook, and watch a fun family film.
Because of my morning, evening, and night sickness these days, a $5 pizza sounded about as tempting to eat as a wet dog, so after I picked the kids up a pizza I headed over to my favorite salad place, US Pizza. When I got back into the car with the food Lulu said she smelled something that smelled like it was burning. Not skipping a beat, Emma Claire says, "It's probably that guy's shorts! Look!" We all glanced over to where she was pointing and we see a dude wearing THESE bad boys:
Sorry for starring, sir, but my daughter says your shorts are on FIRE!

2 comments: