Sunday, July 22, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 8. 32 to go

We're already in week 8. YIKES! Things seem to be going slowly because I've felt so terrible, but actually, looking back at week 4 it's zoomed by!

The biggest news since last week is that I body thinks it's time I don't fit into my regular clothes, so I'm now officially in that in between phase. Well, lets just face it. I've been in that phase for the last three years. Ha!

I've still been pretty sick. I've also had a summer cold, so that combined with baby sickness has me pretty tired and not eating a whole lot. I'm sure to get enough, but it's tough finding stuff I can eat.

Babycenter says that the baby "sprouted" fingers and toes this week. The phrase sprouted has me laughing as I picture the baby like a tomato plant or something "sprouting" new parts. Well, either way I'm praying that our sweet baby will have ten little fingers and ten little toes.
This week the baby is the size of a kidney bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment