Thursday, August 9, 2012

Random Thursday Post

I have great friends that love me in just the right ways. Tonight a dear friend brought me a ready-made home cooked dinner(with brownies for dessert!). She just wanted to love on me. Such a blessing.
Scotty's new clinic has a facebook page. If you would go there and "like" the page it'd be REALLY awesome. He'll be posting cool articles and all the latest info about fun parenting classes and any other new news.
I'd also like to ask you to go here and "like" that page. It only takes a millisecond, but helps to improve his ratings as a new therapist. It's right under the email links.
It's hard getting an office together. It's been a fun challenge, but I'm TIRED!
We've already seen God richly bless his practice. It's so amazing to see that happen so quickly, but I had no doubt that he would bless Scotty for stepping out in faith and doing what he's so clearly called to do.
I've loved watching the Olympics. This is strange, because I'm no generally a sports fan...
Isaiah locked himself into our jack and jill bathroom tonight and played with a cup and his baby sister's toothbrush inside the toilet. Yes, that is nasty. Yes, he was disciplined. NO, there is no picture. I was too upset and a little worried I was going to have to break down the door.
There is a GIANT mound of dirt in our neighbor's yard. I have NO idea why, but we're talking HUGE. So odd. Each time Isaiah walks by the window he wants to go out and play in it...
I love the Spiderman movies. I'm NOT planning to see the new one. I just love that sweet little Tobey Maguire.
I'm watching 24. I never even watched an episode on television when it was on, but now I'm watching via netflix. I'm hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment