Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lucy Louise!

Today is Olivia's EIGHTH birthday! I just can't believe it! I tried to pick a post to link to for you to be able to read, but when I clicked the Olivia shortcut I couldn't pick just one! They are all so fun to read. SO, if you have time and want a laugh, go HERE. Be sure to scroll down until you come to the "Ann has sisters and brothers" post. That one made me laugh out loud.

Olivia AKA Lulu, Lucy, Shug, and Sister,
We love you so much, and we are so glad God chose us to be your family to share life with you. You bless me personally EVERY single day with your kind heart and your willingness to help out any time I ask. I love your personality and your funny humor. I'm so glad to have a child that gets me and understands if I were to say, "Hey. Can you get that thing that we use for doing that...thing." I just love you so much. I can't wait to see what this year holds for you. I pray blessings of friends on you, and I hope that you have a great year in TNT and in school.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment