Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moments with the Babies

Having 5 littles is tough! There's almost always someone crying, falling, or yelling.
Talk about TONS of messes, tons of dirty clothes, and TONS of riding toys under foot.
The upside to lots of littles is SMILES, SONGS, LAUGHTER, LOVE, AND IMAGINATION.
I just love love love all the little things that make me smile and make all the rough days worth while.
Last night was one of those moments. I'd taken the babies to Bible Study with me, and Manly had taken the big girls to AWANAS.
On our way back to the car after Bible Study Isaiah was chattering about what he and Mia did while they were in childcare. He looked up at me so excited and said, "Me and Mia was being best friends in class. We didn't cry! We was just being two happy children!" I smiled happily at him and told him how glad I was they were happy friends, and opened the door for them to hop into the car. When he got in he looked over at Mia and said, "HI, best friend!" She laughed at him and waved. So sweet.
Once we were home and while we were waiting the few minutes before the rest of the family made it home I decided to take a few pictures of Mia's first day in "pigtails." The poor girl has NO top and side hair, but quite a bit of shaggy, curly hair in the back. I decided to try some little piggies yesterday, and it worked...sort of.
Cute. Some day maybe she'll have enough hair to have REAL pigtails! Ha!
 
Once I got the camera out the kids went nuts smiling and laughing and making faces. 

Mia's new favorite word is "CHEEEEEEEEEESE!"

Love this sweet goofy smile.

Bubbs started making faces...

And Mia didn't want to be left out! Ha!

He said, "We take a best friend picture. I hug you, Mia!" She's just yelling "CHEEESE!"

Here he's saying, "I kiss you Mia!"
 
Then she wanted to kiss HIM!
 
So blessed by these two sweet babies. So glad that God chose me to be their mom and share moments like these.
Remember, this is your life. Soak it up!
 
 

1 comment: