Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Randomness

I haven't posted much on our daily ins and outs lately. Just SO busy with school, pregnancy, supporting Manly in his new job, and life in general has me hopping right now! Here is some of our latest news:
  • Olivia tested 6.1 in spelling for a placement test. Seriously? She's 7. That's supposed to be 2nd grade. She's such a smart girl. She does a LOT of reading, and I think it's really helped her with spelling and writing.
  • Amelia is FINALLY starting to talk. She's been our strong silent type child, and just hasn't been talking much at all. She's been able to talk for several months now, but just in the last few weeks she's actually started using words. I'm so glad, as her constant lack of communication fit throwing was getting old. She's REALLY hysterical, and is always making Olivia and me laugh.
  • Isaiah is healing well after his accident. He's still a little scared of getting down from things or climbing on things, but I'm OK with that! Ha!
  • Poor KK got a terrible haircut from JCPenney while they were having their free haircut promo. I was able to shape it up a LITTLE, but it still looks really bad(if you ask me). I'd never tell her of course. I guess you get what you pay for...
  • Manly's job is going really well. We've been so blessed with him having a pretty good load of clients. It's so amazing to see God blessing Scotty's efforts, and we are excited to see what the future holds.
  • Addison spent Saturday with my dad at the deer woods. She was in HEAVEN. This is a bit strange as she's quite the diva, but apparently there are a LOT of flowers to be picked and a LOT of boys to be bossed out in the woods! Ha! She even found some "dinosaur bones."
  • This is the month Olivia turns 8. How can that be possible?
  • Manly turns 30 in less than 2 months. Glory DAY I can not wait for that day, as he's given me a hard time for the last 2 years. You're time is COMING, brothah.
  • I think this baby might be a boy just because I've wanted such nasty junk food the whole time I've been pregnant. We're talking I almost ate a HOT DOG the other day. GAG!!!
  • I'm in the mood to paint the house and redecorate rooms. Too bad there are no funds for that. Someday...
  • I've got Disney fever! We have a trip loosely planned for next September. That's 365 days away. I don't know if we'll be able to hold off that long! So excited to go back with our kids and celebrate Addi turning 5! WHOA! ADDISON is going to be FIVE???! Hold up! That's not possible either!
  • MOPS started today. It was nice to see old friends and new faces. Looking forward to a good year. My kids had a BALL in MOPPETS. Isaiah said he wanted to go back every day. That's after he AND Mia both started SCREAMING as soon as we walked in the door. Nice.
  • Isaiah has been a little worried of being left since his surgery(he had to stay with us and out of his classes for a few weeks while he healed). I know it's a phase, but it's catching to Mia and when they are both screaming at the same time it's a little overwhelming both for me and the teachers I'm trying to hand them off to.
  • I need to get to the stride rite outlet in Branson. ALL the kids need new shoes.
  • My hair is growing out right now. Today I looked in the mirror and thought I looked like a baby boy that needs a first haircut with curls flipped out over my ears. Random, but true.
  • I'm in a cooking rut. Mostly because I'm so tired I don't want to cook.
  • Olivia wants a dog. Ehh, if you know me you know there are two things I hate: dogs and HOTDOGS! I've thought of having BOTH in my home in the same week. What is this world coming to? Seriously. We're probably about to be pet owners. I think I just got a hive...
OK, that's enough bullets for one day. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment