Monday, September 10, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 15. 25 to go.

I can't believe I'm already in week 15. Then again, I've felt EVERY day of the last 15 weeks, so I guess I can believe it after all. Ha!
This week I've started feeling some for sure movements, so that's always fun! Once I start feeling movements I'm ready to know if the baby is a boy or a girl so that I can really start to bond and identify with this tiny Smittle. We'll find out soon.
Manly finally got me his list of names...Ehh, I'm not a fan of his list. I don't know if he picked names he THOUGHT I'd like or if he was just trying to find ugly names. We'll see about a name after we know what we've got here.
I'll be having my risk assessment soon. When you do a homebirth you are required to have two assessments done in the pregnancy. It's just a way to be sure that you are at low risk for any complications in the pregnancy, labor, or delivery. I'll have this appointment probably sometime this week or next.
I've had to move into only maternity clothes this week. I kept trying to hold off, but apparently the body of a mother of 6 just KNOWS when there's a baby inside and it thinks it's time to look pregnant!
In other news, Babycenter says the baby is about the size of an apple. Sure is doing a lot of growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment