Sunday, November 4, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 23. 17 to go.

Nothing new to report this week. I guess at some point I should post a belly picture, but I haven't take ANY this time. So bad! Elias seems to like music, which I love. He also likes strawberry nerds. I know because he told me after I ate EVERY pack out of the kids Halloween candy. He told me by being up doing flips WAY after I was ready to go to sleep.
I have been so blessed by giving friends lately. I've had to friends bring me maternity clothes and undergarments. I'll be set for the rest of this pregnancy and through nursing. Actually, I also bought a dress this week that is nursing friendly. That's always so awkward; nursing in a dress! I mean any other time I can modestly pull off nursing in public, but most dresses make it impossible to nurse!
Anyway, I guess Liz Lange picked up on this fact and made a CUTE line of maternity/nursing dresses. They are made so that they will fit both before and after the baby is born. If you are on the market, check them out. They actually had a few different ones on clearance for $8 at our local Target this week! Score!
Babycenter says Elias is about the size of a large mango and that he's getting used to the regular sounds he hears in our day to day life. Better be getting used to it baby brother, because you are stepping in to the Smittle Three Ring CIRCUS! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. And at 23 weeks your baby is viable! Hurray! -Bailey

    ReplyDelete