Sunday, November 11, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 24. 16 to go.

Still not a lot of new news. I've had some lower back pain this week, and still a few leg cramps, but overall still feeling really great. I'm so thankful to be having a great healthy pregnancy. There at the beginning I really felt like I was going to DIE, but it's been a GREAT second trimester.
I'll have my regular appointment this week with Kim, my midwife. She'll also help me set up my appointment to have my glucose test and blood work done. I'll do that at our local lab.
OH, this week I ordered and received THIS for free! I'm not overly pleased with the fabric, but it's cute and it was FREE and Elias will be nice and toasty in his carseat in early March and April.
The best part is the dark grey minky on the other side.

Babycenter says that his little brain is really budding this week, and that his lungs are beginning to really branch out and start to prepare for life in the outside world. Also, he's about the size of an ear of corn. Now THAT is a food I know something about! My FAVORITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment