Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Dress-up and New Bikes!


We got all dressed up for the Sunday before Christmas for church. I just love Christmas clothes! Especially on the kids!
My sweet beautiful babies.

Our family 2013.

Mia bossing us about taking pictures. She's a fireball!

My girls in gold.

Matchy mommas. Love these dresses I once found for Addi and KK at Rhea Lana's.

Bubby looking handsome.

My littlest girls matching again later. We love these little outfits. I think we have it in about 4 different sizes!

That evening we celebrated Christmas with my family. The kids all got new bikes which was totally cool for them. Olivia also got her long awaited(like 4 years in the waiting) My American Girl doll. And, I got the Chi from my Christmas list(which I LOVE).
Mia got a new magna doodle. She had a tiny one in her playpen to play with while we do school so she LOVES this new cool one from Aunt Em.

Bubby opening his cool race car track. It's the old fashioned hot wheels kind, so Manly and the kids have had a lot of fun making different tracks. The kids even made one racing off the top bunk the other day.

Addi with her new bike "hammock." I have no idea why she doesn't say helmet.

KK with her helmet that she'd personally picked out. Silly pirate loving girl.

Livi with her doll. She loves it so so much and is so thankful to have it.

The big girls waiting to open their bikes in Nana and Pop's garage. They had cleared it out so the kids could ride their new bikes.

Bubby and Addi waiting to open their bikes.

Mia waiting.

KK COULD NOT believe she actually got a pirate bike.
 

Obviously Addison doesn't like her new bike! HA! This girl went NUTS over her bike. She wants to ride it all the time.

Lulu got her first real big girl bike. She loves it and looks so grown up riding it.

Brubbs with his first bike. He can ride really good already.

What happens when Smittles ride bikes in the garage. Traffic jam!!

Brubbs showing Mia all the cool stuff about her new "bike."

Brubbs bike came with cool kid-friendly tools to do adjustments. He and Pop had to "check it out."

Mia on her Dora bike.

My parents opening their gift. We hadn't made any gifts in a while, so we hand painted their gift this year.
Isn't it CUTE! This was before it was completely dry. Bubby is Santa and the girls are the reindeer. Yes, we painted all those different colors on Bubby's hand. I did the faces after the hand prints were dry.

I did the sides with my circle brushes. I loved the way it turned out. I got to tray in the wooden section at Hobby Lobby.
 
Brubbs wanted to be sure they knew which hand print was his.
 
 
KK and Pop.

Addi in her "hammock."
 
Still more Christmasy posts to come...Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment