Sunday, February 24, 2013

Picture Post (AKA NO! The Baby Didn't Come!)

I've reached the point of endless comments about not having Eli yet. Strange, I haven't even reached my due date, but I guess I must be big enough that everyone assumes I should have had him by now. SO, to take my mind off of my uterus, I decided to do a picture post and update our recent goings on.
On Wednesday Olivia has piano lessons at our house. I have started letting the little kids watch a short video so that it's easier to keep them still and quiet for a few minutes without going to sleep! They always look so cute all lined up on our bed.

My beautiful family all pretty for our Valentine's date to the hibachi grill.

Bubby was fascinated by the hibachi chef! His face makes me laugh.

Olivia was in heaven! She LOVES Japanese food.

Mia was VERY cautious of the whole experience!

This weekend the kids went to their cousin, Ada's first birthday. It was a princess theme, and guests were asked to dress as princesses and princes. They looked so pretty/handsome.

Bubby in his prince gear. He wanted "Flynn Rider hair.

Bubby with the birthday princess.

Eating their fill of party treats.

Addi and Daddy.

Mia liked EVERY speck of icing off of her cupcake before she actually ate the entire cupcake.

They all made their own princess hats. I asked Mia to smile at me so I could take her picture and this is what I got. Ha!

Another try at getting all the kids to smile together.

THEN, I gave up! Ha!
 
I tried to get a better picture of this, but didn't get it in time.
Manly looked so sweet holding her little baby princess hand.

There are several outfits I have in several sizes so that when the girls fit into them they will match. These two LOVE to match.


 


Love these two little sisters!

1 comment:

  1. I get so tired of people asking me questions about my "due" date and what my daughter's name is. I thought revealing her gender would be enough, a compromise, nope.
    It is just crazy to me how people want, expect, insist on people having their children so early too. Not that you aren't technically "term"; but gee give a mom a break. It's like people fear that you will be pregnant forever.
    I have been telling people all along that I am not due until June so that hopefully I can go past my "due" date without too much drama.

    Love the pictures of your sweet family. :)

    ReplyDelete