Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Thoughts in My Mind that Won't Go Away

  • Sometimes I hide in the pantry to get a quick snack without sharing with the kids. I mean, they already get two snacks a day, that's enough. Sometimes Momma needs a cracker!
  • Speaking of snacks, people often ask how I eat my Nutella. I always respond the same-with a spoon.
  • I am choosing not to do a water birth because I have issues with water temperature. I've mentioned before, but the feeling of cold water makes me hurt.
  • Olivia getting older makes me sad. She told us a story about something that happened with some of her friends at church on Sunday that was a "big girl" issue and it made me want to cry and keep her locked up so her heart never has to hurt.
  • I hate Valentine's Day. Always have. Well, not when I was a kid. My parents used to get KILLER Valentines. I remember having to go to the office to pick up my package they'd left and all the other kids being in awe of my cool stuff.
  • I like singing with Manly. We were able to sing together this past weekend at my BFFs wedding and it was so much fun.
  • I am obsessed with planning our Disney trip this year. I can't WAIT to go again.
  • We've had a free month of Netflix DVDs. We haven't watched ANY good DVDs. There are so many bad movies out these days.
  • I want new TOMS. I would say I need them, but I'm not walking around without shoes...
  • I like Biggest Loser. I usually watch while eating a snack.
  • I'm going to shop at Rhea Lana's for Valentine's Day. Yeah. I already mentioned I hate the "holiday."
  • I can't WAIT to see my new baby boy! I hope he has dark hair. I need ONE child to have my hair!!
  • Manly works 13 hour days every Tuesday. It's tough not only on him...
  • Manly also works 13 hour Friday's most of the time. That's a lot of hours...
  • I'm ready for summer break.

1 comment:

  1. No shame in sneaking snacks. As an adult I don't think I should have to answer to my children b/c of it. And I'm totally with you on water temperature. That was my only beef with our tub birth. That and the lie everyone told about the water having epidural-like effects. What the crap ever.

    ReplyDelete