Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Not A Baby. Not Yet a Big Girl.

So, my Mia is no longer baby around here. Now, that doesn't mean she won't always be my baby girl, and it doesn't mean I suddenly expect her to be able to do things the big kids do. She's somewhere in the middle of being a baby and a big girl. Watching her now that Eli is here makes her seem SO big! That always happens when we have a new baby. Makes me sad. Anyway, Mia is loving being a big sister and Eli loves it when she talks to him.
 
We use the boppy in her lap so that she thinks she's really being a big girl and holding brother.

Here she is peeking over the side of the cradle to be sure brother was OK.

Today I had just Mia and Eli while my mom had the other kids at her house.
Mia loved having Eli all to herself.

She said, "Leelie eyes. ME!" I think that means he was looking at her.

She was patting him saying, "OK. OK. Leelie, baby."

Love!!

 
She's such a hoot. She's mostly silent and solemn, but then she has this silly personality that jumps out every once in a while. She's a total mess!

A rare unedited version picture of me. Ha! Mia loves to take pictures with me and say "CHEEESE!!" together.
 
 
And because we have a new BEAUTIFUL baby in our home I'll leave you with a few of my current favorites.



Kim came by to check Eli's weight. Isn't this the sweetest thing ever!?

Then, Eli peed on her scale! So gross!

No, seriously. He is so beautiful it makes your heart warmer just looking at him.

LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, congratulations!!! He is the sweetest thing I've ever laid eyes on. I know you are loving smooching those yummy cheeks! Pure sweetness!!!

    ReplyDelete