Saturday, March 9, 2013

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 41. He's HERE!

I had prepared to write a 41 week blog when I sat down at nap time, but as you'll read later in Eli's birth story I never got a chance to sit down! We made it to 41 weeks, then Eli decided it was TIME to come!! Story later, stats now.
 
Elias York Smittle
 
Born at Home: March 8, 2013
 
Time of Birth: 3:05 PM
 
Weight: 9 Pounds 12 Ounces
 
Length: 21 Inches
My big squishy faced baby boy!

After he got his herbal bath today he was so chilled and relaxed.

 

Momma with her little RED caboose. Yes, that's red hair you see! He's such a little DOLL!!

Scotty is in awe of how HUGE he is. He keeps looking at him and looking at me like, WHOA! Ha!

Livi, is our natural mother. She'd be raising him up if I'd let her! She's a pro at babies.

KK is delighted to have a buddy. She was so so excited when he was born!

Queen Addi seems much more interested in him now than she was when I was pregnant. She's proud of herself for being able to hold him on her own and wanted me to let her "take him walking around for a while." Not yet, dear....

Brubbs Finally warmed up to him tonight. He was really excited at first, then a little put off this morning when he woke up and Eli was still a tiny baby. I think he was expecting him to be a grown playmate this morning! He said, "Oh, he didn't growed up..."

Mia is really sweet with him. She'll just ohh and awe over him. She calls him Lielie.
 
This is my beautiful Granny. To say that I'm delighted she got the chance to meet all of my children would be a HUGE understatement. She's so proud of her great grandkids! She has a large army of them!
 
 
When I asked him how happy he was to be part of the Little Smittles this was his response...
Very happy, indeed!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness! What a cutie! Love the pictures. That last picture makes me want to just have him and squeeze him and kiss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he looks precious!!!!! The picture of him all wrapped up makes him look so much tinier than 9 pounds. And the picture of your Granny reminds me so much of my dear Grandmother Ruby. She died 2 years ago. Your darlings are so blessed to be able to get to have and know their great grandmother.

    Congratulations on #6! You done good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable. You have a beautiful family. Tell your Grandma Brown she is looking good. Love you all

    Janet

    ReplyDelete