Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love the Ones You're With

There will come a time(soon, I hope!) when I'll be able to really post again, but for now I'll just post a few pics and stories. Enjoy!
 

Love this! Eli, like all the other kids LOVES getting his tummy tickled by Manly's head. He was laughing in this picture. He's starting to be so much fun!

This is terrible of me, but Eli had just had a bath and I wanted to show off his bright red HAIR! Wowzah!
 Last Sunday we were able to be a part of the baby dedication service at our church. It was such a sweet day as we stood together (YES, all EIGHT of us!) on the same stage we had stood together on to dedicate our first child to the Lord. I'm so thankful that the Lord brought us back home to First Baptist. We've been loved to pieces there! We've been part of some wonderful churches, but this just feels like "home away from home" to us!

This is my parents. They came to be part of the special day. My camera ate several pictures this day, so this is the only one of them that turned out. My Granny was there too, as well as several other family members. My parents have given each of the kids a special gift on their dedication day that they can keep for life. All the girls have special cross necklaces. They got each of the boys a beautiful pocket watch. Such a thoughtful way to celebrate such a special day.

I HATE this picture of me! I look like a grandma or something with those glasses on(note to self). BUT, it's the best one of our family.

KK had a special night at AWANA this past week. These are a few pictures from that.
Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!?
 
It's not very often that she's the only one to get to do something special, so I tried to make it really nice for her. Lipstick and blush were a MUST!

AND, one of Me and my Mia. Love this monkey loving girl. Have I mentioned she thinks there is a monkey living across the street?! Yeah, she'll look out the window and exclaim, "LOOOOOK! MONKEY!!! MONKEY!!!!! LOOOOOOOOK! SEEE??????" Hysterical! I have NO idea what she's seeing. Obviously, it's not a monkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment