Friday, April 26, 2013

Eat Your Heart Out Larry's Pizza

So, my kids would be in heaven if each of their meals came from Larry's Pizza. They just REALLY love that place. Their favorite pizza is the Mac-n-cheese pizza. I know! It sounds so nasty! The kids LOVE it, but I'll not be trying any. Ever. I don't really even like mac-n-cheese, so mac-n-cheese on a pizza? No thanks!
Anyway, I'd made some homemade mac-n-cheese yesterday, and there wasn't enough left for all the kids to have any. I usually make tortilla pizzas on Friday, and today Olivia had the idea of us making our own homemade mac-n-cheese pizzas with the leftovers. SO, I tried my hand at it and SUCCESS!

Gross! I just noticed most of them have cheese hanging out of their mouths.
Oh well. You can see they like it!
 
I just used a regular sized tortilla, mac-n-cheese, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and italian seasoning. Baked them in the oven on 350 for 7 minutes, then broiled them for about 3 minutes to get them nice and crunchy. This is the same way I cook any kind of tortilla pizza, by the way. Usually I spread sauce on them , cover with cheese, toppings, and italian seasoning.
A good quick lunch for my crew. Try it and let me know how your littles like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment