Wednesday, August 21, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Pre-Sale

'Twas the night before Pre-Sale and all through the site
not an item was out of place and everything looked just right.

The onesies were hung by consigners with care
In hopes that the shoppers would soon find them there.

The volunteers were nestled all snug in their beds
while visions of SORT now danced in their heads.

I loaded my phone with the Rhea Lana's app
 then settled down for a quick pre-sale nap.

When the alarm sounded I made such a clatter
I woke my sleeping husband who wondered what was the matter.

Away to the sale, I drove the suburban.
No make-up and hat, I was going for chic-urban.

With passes and double-checked list in hand, 
I jumped in the line and got ready to stand.

I chatter with shoppers about what we might find.
I remember that pre-sale friends are always so kind.

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but Rhea Lana herself bringing Rhea Lana's cheer!

She gives us the rules and then sets us free
on a shopping adventure with quick feet as the key.

I find lots of goodies for my sweet little crew
At a fraction of the cost of buying them new.

Before I head out, I glance back at the crowd.
So thankful for my bargains that I say quite out loud,

"Some may like Christmas. Some may like Fall.
But my favorite time of year is RHEA LANA'S SEASON, YA'LL!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment