Friday, August 2, 2013

Writer's Block=Random Stuff

  • Mia makes continual "mmmmm" sounds when she eats. Every. Single. Time. Sometimes I don't say anything to her because I've learned to mostly block it out, but on occasion, when she's getting louder than the conversation going on around the table we have to shush her. I thought she would have grown out of it by now. She started doing it when she was a tiny baby. It's a little weird, but I think I'll miss it when she stops. It will certainly be quieter at the table though.
  • Mia has also not outgrown calling Isaiah "Boy." She knows his name. She just calls him Boy.
  • Olivia wanted to sleep in her studio, so we let her try it for a night. She was hot, but would probably sleep there every night if we'd let her. Poor kid, it's like a dungeon room.
  • Our vacation is only a few weeks away. I'm counting the days until I can start packing and getting things ready. SO ready!
  • I've started doing barre workouts. When the first one started I thought to myself, "Hey! I can do this! I must not be in as bad of shape as I thought!" Then they finished the warm-up section and I changed my tune. I think my rear may literally BURN off! I can tell a difference in the way I feel. I'm excited to start to tell a difference in the way I look. Good-bye baby body. Hello, Hot Momma! Down 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Ehh, we'll see. I'm hesitant to mention it here because I don't want to let anyone down! Ha!
  •  I've been working on several posts that will likely be guest posts on a travel website. I'll let you know if and when they are posted.
  • We are so pleased with Isaiah's vision therapy. He's made vast improvements.
  • Eli is a momma's boy! No, I mean, this child can find me in a room of people in a heartbeat.
  • Eli is saying, "Mamamama" and "Buhbuhbuh." I told Isaiah it was because we are his favorite people on earth. It may be true, but I'm expecting him to be blabbing "Dahdah" any day now too.
  • My parents are selling their house. Know of anyone interested in buying it? Pass this link along to them! They are moving to the country. I can't decide who is more excited my Dad or Olivia.
  • Manly has been sick for a month. He won't go to the doctor so I decided not to feel bad for him.
  • I want a stationary bike. Like, REALLY want one. There's no way I can have one right now, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open.
  • Rhea Lana season is upon us. YAY!
  • Anyone have any shoe ideas for Disney World? I have a pair of sandals I love, but they stink when they get wet...I'm thinking about a pair of yellow box?

2 comments:

  1. I need to know how you bribed him to say mamamama because mine only does it on accident occasionally and when I make a big to do over it he gives me a LOOK like, "Oh I meant dadada!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some cute yellow box flip flops but when they get wet they leave black marks on my feet.

    My Alex is 12 and still makes the sound when he eats. It's very very quiet, but it's there. Drives me nuts but I try not to say anything to him unless it's like, louder.

    ReplyDelete