Monday, September 2, 2013

Book People Unite??

Is it just me, or is this commercial a little creepy?

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about reading. I mean, I love a good book just as much as the next. My kids probably like reading more than doing anything else in the world. This commercial just gives me the heebeejeebees. Ewhuuu!(That's the sound of me being grossed out!) It reminds me of Disney Country Bears or something. When it shows Humpty Dumpty riding down the street on the bike singing I just have to look away.
I was so interested in this particular commercial(which I saw on my favorite station, I should mention-LWN) after we watched it that I googled it, made this post, and even found this making of the commercial video, which we thought was actually even more entertaining than the commercial itself...
 
And, while we're talking about this commercial(well, I am anyway) it has to be said that LeVar Burton is the great non-aging man! For real, though! Shouldn't he be bald or grey or like...80? I guess the rainbow has been good to him. Really good. But really, take a look. It's in a book!
 



1 comment: