Monday, June 16, 2014

Moment of Truth

If you've ever had a baby you know about that moment. The one where you hold your baby for the very first time. You look into their face and think, "Whoa. I've been waiting for you. Here you are. I love you!"
Here is that moment times six.


Olivia made you a dad.
 
Emma Claire made you glad.
 
Your faith grew stronger with Addison.

Isaiah gave you son number one.

Mia showed you a true strong will.

 
Eli gave you no time to chill.
 
We love you our big strong Manly Man.
I couldn't ask for a better mate and more perfect father for our kids.
You are wise yet humble, strong yet tender, and kind and handsome to boot.
Thank you for choosing me, loving me, and giving me our children.
You'll always be my frog prince first, but you rock the roll of daddy.
 
Happy Father's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment