Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Thought Wednesday Post

Bulleted Post today for tidiness sake.
  • Have I mentioned Manly got me a sweet sweet girl to help with the kids on Wednesday mornings? Best. Gift. Ever. It frees me up to have town day on my own. I'm also able to schedule appointments for this day. I'm loving it! Such a blessing to have someone I trust with the kids too. She's such a blessing and the kids LOVE her.
  • Taxes are done. I was a little worried about doing them myself with all of Manly's self employment stuff, but it went really well. We now anxiously await our return.
  • We're going to get Manly a much needed new car soon. The purple Saturn needs to be replaced. Bad. We feel so blessed that it's lasted as long as it has. It's a good car for him. We're looking at different options. I'm excited for him to get something new(to him).
  • Mia now has two teeth. Yay! So glad those puppies are in. Now we await the others...
  • Go buy some pita bread and chocolate cookie dough. Spread the dough on the pita then put the pita in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes. Enjoy. I know you will...
  • I still love spaghettios and Cap'n Crunch at 30. I thought it would wear off, but it appears that a life-long relationship with the Chef and the Cap'n is hard to break.  I don't buy the cereal, because seriously I'd eat an entire box a day and weigh 700 pounds, but I do buy 4 cans of spaghettios a month and spread it out over the month. Ha!
  • Manly colored a picture of a bouquet of flowers and put it under my pillow. So much better than the real ones. The picture has been on my table since then and they haven't wilted a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment