Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Want to DRIVE a Firetruck

Since Isaiah has been a tiny baby he's shown interest(as I'm sure most boys do) in firetrucks.

He just loves firetrucks. He can hear them coming before anyone else does and he always stops to look around and see if he can find where it is coming from.


We've been to the fire station several times, but while we were at Toad Suck Daze(that's another post) the fire station was open to see the trucks, so we took him in and let him "drive" the trucks.


A few weeks ago I was putting him to bed and he said, "Momma. I want to drive a firetruck." I said, "Well, Buddy, being a fireman is HARD work, but I bet when you're older you could do it!" He said, "Momma! I want to drive a firetruck NOW!" So, this was just what he needed.


While we were there he said, "I drivin' it FAST!"
He is such a sweet little boy with lots of imagination.

 
Little Smittles do the Firestation 2012

In other news, Mia had her FIRST Cheeto. I think she liked it. Ha!

AND, just in case you have a little that loves firetrucks too...
We LOVE this song around here. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment