Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Princess

Today is Addison Faith Smittle's FOURTH birthday!

As I sat on my bed skimming through pictures of her little life to use I was caught up with emotion in how fast time flies and how my babies are only here with me for such a tiny amount of time.


 

It seems like just yesterday my Addi was being born with a BANG on the Fourth of July!

She's been such a joy and pleasure since birth.

As she's grown one thing has become obvious, the girl was MADE to be a princess.

If you asked anyone who lives with her or around her they'd tell you that
she thinks she's in line for the throne!


So glad God put you in our family, Addi Fae!

Happy Birthday! Momma loves you so much.
I guess Addi isn't far off, 1 Peter 2:9 confirms what she's always known to be true!
Thanks to LuluPhotography for capturing this picture almost two years ago(can you believe that Bek?).
I love it because it captures everything wonderful about my Addi!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to my sweet little cousin Addison! I love you -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete