Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Brewed Smittle: Week 6. 34 to go.

This has been a long strange week. We celebrated Addi's fourth birthday by letting her get her ears pierced and use birthday money to buy a pool. She's had great fun with her siblings in that this week. Isaiah and Mia decided it was time for a summer cold last night and have had a LARGE amount of drainage. Gag. Mia fell down my parents stairs last night and about gave us a heart attack. She's got battle scars to show for it, but she was OK. It's only her second time to ever fall down the stairs which I guess is pretty good since Bubbs fell down the stairs about every day when he was a baby. Poor guy!
I've been VERY tired this week. I'm also feeling very yucky. I haven't been sick yet, which is a blessing. I'm starting to look chubby, but not pregnant yet. I'm at that phase in pregnancy when people say to themselves, "She looks like she's gained a little weight!" Ha!
This week, the baby's eyes, nose, and ears are beginning to develop. There are also vast developments going on in the rest of the baby's body. His/her little heart beats 100-160 times per minute. The baby is about a quarter of an inch long, or the size of a lentil!

No comments:

Post a Comment