Monday, August 27, 2012

Chenal Family Therapy-Conway Now OPEN!

I keep meaning to share these pictures of Scotty's new office.
It's looking really good. We still have some things to hang on the walls, and I'd like to get a little console table and lamps for the waiting room, but overall it looks great.
This was right after we'd started moving in furniture. I'm so so proud of the great job he's done.

This is a view of the waiting room. It's not a great shot, but you can at least see the kids area, and most of the rest of the waiting room.

This is a little sitting area inside his actual office. I love these chairs we got at overstock.
 

This is the other side of the office. I'd like to get a few more pillows for the couch, but I've been just a little busy with the rest of my life. I got the floor lamp at goodwill, repainted it, got a new shade on clearance, and it turned out SO nice. We found the pretty desk on craigslist. He now has an office chair instead of a waiting room chair. I got the desk lamp at goodwill too! It had a giant razorback sticker on it! I used alcohol and rubbed it off and now it's a really nice lamp. That's a minifridge by the desk for refreshments.

Because Scotty sees so many kids we sat up this kids area for them.

I guess that's it. Scotty took these pictures, so there are a lot of details that I wish he'd gotten, but maybe I'll go back and take a few more after we are completely finished...
As always, if you'd like more information about how to get in touch with Scotty for an appointment just click here and scroll down to the Conway location.

1 comment:

  1. it looks great!

    and the brick wall is cool!

    congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete