Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pictures and Such

I love this time of year. Fall is my favorite season, because it's just so beautiful outside. I also love the fall activities. It seems like all the fun outdoor stuff happens in the fall.
Here are a few of our recent pictures along with brief captions.
 
Manly's grandparents bought us a brick at our alma mater as a gift a few years back. We were able to make it say what we wanted, so we thought it was fitting to have it say something about that being where we met. I thought it'd be cool to get a shot of all of us with the brick, but it's not possible to get a picture with 7 people and a brick in the ground, so we settled for a foot shot. Ha!
 
Here is a close up of the brick. Kind of cool to have our names in the history of Central Baptist College.

We were at the school because they were dedicating a new building that's part of a huge new building project. Here are Brubs and Manly clapping for the opening.

Dad had to show us all his classroom. This is also where Scotty teaches part-time.

Isaiah is obsessed with taking pictures. He took this one of us. He makes me smile. Love his sweet sweet smile.

I took the kids to the fair parade today. They LOVED it. I wasn't sure about taking them by myself with us having to walk after parking and being right on the road, but they were so so well behaved.
I told them you can't go to the fair parade without boots and cowboy garb, so they got all dressed up. SO CUTE! Look at my Mia's face!
 
Lulu waiting for the fair parade to start. Love this cutiepie!

Brub TOTALLY busted up in this picture. Again with his obsession with picture taking!
Still cute though.

Addi held on to Bub while they were standing up "so he wouldn't run out."
She's such a sweet sister. Love her braids!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment