Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic

From time to time I love to go back and look at older pictures. Here are a few that make me smile.
My sweet sweet beautiful KK. Seriously, one of the most beautiful babes of all time.

This is my three big girls. Look how precious! So sweet.

Addi's tiny toes.

The end of a month where KK got EIGHT teeth!

Addison feeling the ocean for the first time.

KK. See, I'm telling you this child was a perfectly beautiful baby!

Our first camping trip.

Our first matching Halloween. The lion is KK. Dorothy is Olivia. I was the tin man and Manly was the scare crow.
This is one of my most favorite pictures of Brubbs and Manly. LOVE!

My daddy with his first grandSON. He was already in love!

Manly with Brubbs right before we left the hospital after a rough few days in the NICU.

Mia right after being born taking a nap with me. Such a calm beautiful moment.
 
Mia was born just before the kids came down for breakfast, so they just came right straight into our room from bed to welcome their little baby sister. Such an amazing moment with my family.

Right after Mia was born. So looking forward to this moment again.
 
So, I could do this all day, but I have other things to do. Maybe I'll do it again next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment