Monday, December 17, 2012

My 2012 Christmas List

Since it's not likely that I'll get home peace with 6 kids this coming year I've decided it's better to make an actual list of things that I'd take as a close second. Ha! Seriously, though, if you hear of someone who has come up with a way for children to always get along and stay nice and quiet you just let me know and I'll gladly take back any gifts.

I still don't have one of these. I've posted about wanting one a bajillion times, but I just haven't ever gotten one. I want a giant one because I have a nice big family to use it on. This one is the KitchenAid® Professional 600™ 6-qt. Bowl-Lift Bowl Stand Mixer  in Empire Red. If you've been to my house you know I love RED. I'd just love to have this. SO, it's on the top of my list. I KNOW I'm not getting it. Well, I guess Santa could bring it or the Lord could drop one on my front step...

I'd love to rip up the carpet in our house this year and get this(concrete floors),

or this(white washed wood floors),

or this(Bamboo flooring). It's pretty highly unlikely that we'd actually be able to do this yet, but a girl can put anything she wants on her Christmas list, right?

For my birthday this year my mom got me a pandora style bracelet. I'd love to get some things to go on it. I can't seem to find any links to post, but I'd like a birthstone charm for each of the kids, then something for Manly. I also need some cute stop beads.

If you read a recent post you saw that I'd really like to have 2 sets of washers and dryers. I don't know for sure what brand, but I do know I like these
 
and these. I mean, seriously, look at how pretty! I know it doesn't matter what color my machines are, but this is my list, so I'm just going all the way. Ha!
 
I'd love to see this on Christmas day. I love this musical so so much. I've seen it several times live, and see movies,  but I can't wait to see what this version of the movie is like. It looks great.
 
I'm pretty sure I asked for a sitter once a week last year, and Manly pulled through and hired me the BEST sitter that comes in once a week and helps with the kids while I run around town getting things done. It's been so so amazing! This year I'm going to go all out and say that I'd LOVE to have someone to come even once a month and do THIS! I know it's too much to ask for, but a girl can wish big!
 
I'd LOVE to have one of these. I've never had a nice flat iron.
 
I collect nativity scenes. I have the entire Willow Tree set now, so I'm really wanting this one this year. I don't know what it is about this one that I like, but it's so different and cool.
I'd love to have this once a month too. Totally not going to happen unless Manly hits the jackpot.
 
OK. I think that's about it! Ha!
 


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally loving your Christmas list! The bamboo floors are great (I have stained concrete and even when they are clean, they look dirty so the neat freak in me decided they weren't so awesome anymore). Where did you find that nativity? It IS unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete