Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ashley Gets Married!

This past weekend my BFF of 12+ years got married! I'd been praying for that day for such a long time, and it was almost like I was the one getting married I was so excited for her. Ashley has been such a fantastic friend to me over the last several years. She's brought me chocolate when I was sad, been there for me when all my babies were born, stood beside me at my wedding as my maid of honor, prayed for and with me, stood up for me, laughed with me, taught me new things, called me just to vent and allowed me to do the same. She's constant when the rest of the world is unstable. We've had our ups and downs, but I KNOW I can always depend on her. She loves me for who I am and I know she loves my family too.
When she first got engaged I was a little worried because I knew I'd likely be HUGE pregnant when she tied the knot, but it all worked out just fine. I was a bridesmaid and Manly and I sang. Here are some pictures of her bachelorette party and special day.

The beautiful bride-to-be. We went to a place where you paint your own canvas print.
It was a lot of fun and cool to see how they all looked different in the end.

They made Ash all these cute signs.

See? So cute!

Two of the other lovely bridesmaids getting ready to paint! Serena and Khristina

Two more smiley bridesmaids. Jennifer and Leigh Ann. Did I mention there were 7 of us!?

Khristina taking a little sip...
 

Ashley and her mom.

Ms. Cathy turns out to be an artist!

Ash and me.

My painting half way through. I ended up hating it in the end, but what are you gonna do?

All of us with our paintings. We were short two bridesmaids here.
The only picture appropriate for my blog from the gift part of our time together. Ha!

After opening gifts we have a wonderful time talking about what we loved about Ashley.
We each prayed over her which is what this picture is.
 
Leigh Ann doing Ashley's make-up.

Ashley arranged for two stylists to come to the church to do our hair. So much fun!

Ms. Cathy getting her hair done.

Me. In my dress. With Eli making himself known.
 
Leigh Ann(who I think looks like Adele) and me. We've been friends for a long time too!

Ash's cake was so so pretty! It looked like packed snow(her wedding was a winter theme).
She made the cake topper herself. So so pretty!
 

The girls with Aunt Ashley. They love her so much and were so happy to be at her wedding!

Olivia took this one of Ashley.

She also took this one of Ash and me.

And this one of Manly and I. He looked so handsome!!

The view from where Livi was sitting. Ha!
 
Manly singing while we walked down the aisle.

The bride and groom saying their vows.

Ashley getting ready to throw her bouquet to the bridesmaids.

By far my favorite picture of the day. The bridesmaids fighting it out!! HA!

Khristina wins! She was sad because they broke the bouquet.

The best pic of the day of our family. It was past nap time, so this was as good as it got!

The pretty bride and me.

LOVED her pretty blue coat! They had "snow" for us to throw. It looked SO pretty!!

The brides parents after they left. Such a FUN couple.
Loved them like second parents while I was in college.

Ms. Cathy living it up!!

KK sporting the Brides veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment