Friday, August 16, 2013

Crawlin' Probz

Hi Everyone, it's me, Eli. Mom let me use her blog today to let out some steam. You see, since I started crawling a few weeks ago I've had some pretty serious problems. It all started when I started crawling off my blanket, and now there's trouble all around me.

The other kids were heading outside to enjoy rare cool temperatures in August and I thought I'd join them. Little did I know that there was a glass door between me and the great outdoors. I'm gonna feel that one for a while.

Then there's this mesh stuff. I can see through it, but it won't budge. I can't figure out WHAT is so funny...


Don't even get me started on the living room coffee table. It's like a rabbit snare. Once I get caught up in that bad boy I'm done with.

I still can't figure  out what these are, but they fall over really easy. By the time I get over to them momma is jumpin and hollerin like a crazy person to keep me away from them.

These will be fun. I've just got to get someone to leave the gate open. One of these days...
 
Yeah, I've got a whole new set of probz, but life on the go is oh so much FUN!!
This is Isaiah's truck, but someday soon it will be mine! It makes really cool sounds and lights up AND it rolls, so I can get on my knees and push myself around with it. AWESOME.

 
This is my new favorite thing to do. This thing makes the MOST noise of anything else in the house. My mom and sister have a big one downstairs, but I can't reach that one yet. It won't be long though...

No comments:

Post a Comment