Thursday, August 29, 2013

Disney's in the Air

(Sang to the tune of "Love is in the Air")
Disney's in the air!!
Everywhere I look around!
Disney's in the air!!
Every sight and every sound!
 
Our Disney countdown. Isn't it CUTE!?
 
I just used a white paint pen, stapler, and scrap paper from my birthday party supply tub.

These are the free customizable maps you can get from the Disney website.

My model showing them off for me.

This is the map that shows the entire resort.

See how it's personalized? It has all of our favorite rides and our highlighted.

You can go online and pick all of your favorites, and they will be included in the maps.

There is also a map for each park. This is the guide to Epcot.

Crazy little freckle-faced girl. She said, "Mom. Take my picture like this!"
 
We've been watching attraction videos, singing Disney songs, and making meal lists from menus.
 
WE CAN'T WAIT! Look out, Disney!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment