Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rhea Lana's does Disney and More!

So, two of my favorite things: Rhea Lana's and Disney came together this weekend when I hit the Rhea Lana's Pre-Sale.
With our Disney trip sneaking up on us, my mom and I wanted to try and find some super cute Disney things for the kids at the sale. In true Rhea Lana's fashion, we were not left disappointed.
 

We found Mia this two pack of sequin shirts. Mia thinks they are extra fancy.

We also found this cute outfit made by Disney. This will be perfect!

Are you kidding me?! Cutest Minnie dress EVER! It's extra twirly and Addi LOVES it!

I went nuts over this cute two piece! It's corduroy, and SO adorable on KK. 

A close-up of the top appliqué.

A close-up of the pants.

I actually got this shirt at the half-price sale in the spring, but Olivia was just able to start wearing it.

We also found this cool big girl bag for Olivia to take her special things in to Disney World.
 
Don't need Disney, but have a child that loves Elmo, Dora, Thomas, Justin Bieber, or just about anything else? You're sure to find a great selection of their favorite character wear and SO MUCH MORE! The Conway sale runs through this Saturday, August 30th! If you aren't close, check the main site for a sale near you. Don't have a sale near you? Consider buying a franchise! These sales are a HUGE hit!
 
In other Rhea Lana's news, my sweet Olivia saved all her money over the summer so that she could shop on opening day of the sale. She's the most thrifty shopper EVER. She even mentioned wishing that she would have remembered to bring her notebook along to keep a running tab of what she wanted to buy so that she could come up with the best combination to get the most out of her money. Imagine my surprise though, when she eyed the "perfect thing for KK!" She neared a doll with sparkles in her eyes.
See, Olivia has been blessed to be the owner of TWO American Girl dolls. She loves them so much. In fact, I'd say they are her most prized possessions. She gave her American Girl look-alike to Addi a while back, and since then KK has talked about getting one too. When Livi first saw the doll she immediately said, "MOM! KK has GOT to have this doll! She would love it with her LIFE!" Because she only had $15 to spend I highly doubted that she'd actually buy the doll. She made her way around the plethora of toys, games, books, and DVDs. She even made her way over to the clothes, shoes, hats, and purses. She got several things picked out, pulled her cart over to the side, then stood there for a really long time trying to decide what she wanted the most. After a long time she looked at me and said, "OK. I've decided to buy the doll for KK. After that, I'm going to get myself one thing, then save the rest to spend with my other spending money in Disney. Do you think that sounds alright?" I stood there, tears in my eyes, trying to make words come. I smiled and said, "Liv, I think that would be AMAZING!"
While this doll isn't an actual American Girl doll, it does look like KK aside from the darker hair, complete with her pretty green eyes. When we got home Olivia sat her in her beauty chair, fixed her up, then got ready to bless her sister. She took her down and presented her to KK. Needless to say, KK was delighted.
This is her a few HOURS later still plastered with a true KK glow. She named her doll Emmalee.
I'm telling you, there are times when I wonder if I'm doing ANYTHING right, then something like this happens to remind me that we are training up our kids in the way they should go. As they grow, and are able to make more decisions like this one, I pray that they will chose to bless others just like Livi did.
Here's Livi with her other GREAT purchase. Three hats for $6. They were all new with tags.
 
 
AND, just in case you didn't get enough KK!!
 
Here she is with her favorite thing we bought her on pre-sale day. She literally has only taken it off to change her under clothes. She even slept in it.
She said, "This is my superhero face!" Pretty good, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment