Monday, September 30, 2013

Five Minute Update

I've been busy today and didn't have time to blog between trying to help Olivia prepare for a test and feeding the giganto baby that lives in my house, so I thought I'd take FIVE minutes to post a random update on the Smittle Family.
  • Eli is HUGE and growing daily. He eats AT LEAST four baby food jars a day plus two helping of cereal AND several 8oz bottles. He is seriously going to eat me out of house and home in a few months when he starts eating solids.
  • May not be long until baby is eating solids because he got two teeth in the last 5 days.
  • Olivia had her first sleepover. More to come about that on it's own post, but it made me feel OLD to have a child having a sleepover.
  • KK lost her first tooth at Olivia's sleepover. She was HYSTERICAL. She was so shocked and acted so strange afterwards. THEN she refused to eat the rest of her dinner.
  • Isaiah is doing AMAZINGLY well in his therapy. The doctor is so excited about his quick results.
  • Olivia is content with being a "b" student. This sort of drives me crazy. Mostly because I was her at one time, and she has a really sharp mind and is totally capable of more.
  • I'm going to see Wicked next weekend! Totally stoked!
  • I have 30 seconds left and so much more to say.
  • I think I'll leave you with two of my favorite songs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment