Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Randomness

This is the load on my lap while I do school with the big kids most days.
 
Dad and his boys. Eli was whopping Manly in the face. He likes to wrestle...
 
Each day when Olivia makes her bed she sets her dolls up in a scene. Some days it's really elaborate. This day her AG doll is reading a story to the others. I loved how she had the stuffed animals all bowed over the book and her other AG doll looking over her shoulder. When I walked past it I smiled and thanked God for my clever girl.
 
 
I don't remember if I've mentioned it here or not, but Mia has now successfully potty trained herself completely. Now that, ladies and gents is the miracle of being the 5th born child. She'll just go, take care of business, then put all of her clothes back on. It's really amazing. She's so big and proud of herself; as she should be! Her favorite part? Mini marshmallows for dry panties, of course.
 
In other news my big boy is now writing his name. It's so bizarre. Because of his vision issues(and probably his age a little too) he is still completely ambidextrous. This means that on the left side of the paper he uses his left hand and the right side he uses his right hand. It's so wild to watch him. I've been working with him trying to figure out which hand is his dominate hand, but so far no luck.
 
I love this time of the year. The weather is amazing and the clothes are so much more awesome. Give me denim, sweaters, and cowboy boots ANY day. And pumpkins. And mums. I could go on and on... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment